Thursday, October 29, 2009

I know that many people depend on this blog for updates on how Nichole is doing, and I have been attempting to gather some information (though I've moved to the other side of the country...). I still receive email updates on how we can help Nichole, so I thought I would post this now, though I hope to speak with someone who knows a bit more soon. I think it is safe to say that the end is near. Nichole seemingly has several blood clots in her legs, and is battling for physical comfort each moment of the day. She is unable to get rest, and is in severe pain, and yet she has still managed to maintain joy in the Lord and longs for heaven. This earth is not our home, and Nichole is ready to go home. Please pray for the family as I'm sure not many of us can even imagine the difficulty of this trial for them. These precious kiddos are being cared for by the Lord, yet they will (and already have) miss their mommy. Pray for Norm, Ansel, Noah, Josie and little Levi. Such a sweet family experiencing the most difficult of trials.

"We will stand as children of the promise, we will fix our eyes on Him, my soul reward, til the race is finished and the work is done, we walk by faith and not by sight."
This is our sweet Nichole. She desires to finish strong and bring Glory to God. Please pray that if it be His will that Nichole's last days on this earth will be pain-free and restful. She longs for heaven but know the Lord is Sovereign and is resting in Him.

1 comment:

Cherie Baker Vann said...

I just teared up when I saw this Julie. Just as with Malachi,my heart is so torn - wanting everything for Nichole that we all want, Heaven, but thinking of her life and the lives of husband and family and how God created them to be a family. I am still praying for healing, and obviously God's will :) Thank you so much for keeping us posted - there are many of us who think and pray for her and all of you often!