Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Recovery.

Nichole is still in the hospital recovering. She's had yet another surgery in addition to the major surgery for which she was admitted. She is able to walk some, and she looks better. Future treatments are as of yet undecided; the main desire of the Greenes and their loved ones is just to get Nichole through this recovery smoothly, and to have her at home as soon as possible. There is no need to worry about tomorrow, as each day has enough trouble of its own.

I would like to reiterate my offer to help anyone else to help Nichole. The hospital is farther than I should be driving, so if someone needs me to watch their kids while they go to help Nichole, I would be happy to do that. Please write to me at juniperzoo@hotmail.com if I can in any way facilitate your helping Nichole. Thank you.

Spiritual Acts of Worship

1 Corinthians 12 teaches us that each member of the Body of Christ has special abilities that only they can do, and that we must all use our unique gifts towards accomplishing one goal. I can write, and so that will be my way of serving Nichole and her family and all who read the blog. I can not be of much help at the hospital, nor am I good with domestic chores at the Greene's. Some of you are, though, and could put your gifts to great use in either of those ways. I want to spur you on and encourage you to love the family, this family specifically, and the Family of God as a whole, in this way, by doing these good deeds. I know some of you are very far away, and your prayers on behalf of Nichole and her family will rise to God as a sweet incense. He is particularly pleased with our prayers when we come to Him having our hearts cleansed by Jesus' blood, and when we come before Him with boldness and faith. Please consider well how YOU might serve the family, and encourage others to do the same. Blessings to you.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Norm we are so sorry that Nichloe had to have another surgery. Jesus is with you through all of this. We contenue to pray for Nichole daily, well we pray for all of you all the time. Just remember that Jesus is right by your sides walking this hard walk with you. We ray that Nichole will be able to go home soon and be with you and the kids.
Love you, we wish that we was able to come and help you but that isn't able to happen.
We love you guys.
Uncle Bill and Aunt Audrey