Sunday, July 12, 2009

July 12 update

Nichole is currently in the hospital and expected to be released soon. She had a small surgery last week that went very well, and did help some with pain relief. With the good news, there is also some bad news, and that is that the doctors have discovered a large blood clot in Nichole's leg. With that bad news, there is also more good news, that being that the reason for her recurring, painful infections was found. There is a hole in her inner workings allowing toxins into her bloodstream. If and when this hole is fixed, Nichole will have a great relief from these painful infections. Thank you for keeping the Greenes in your prayers, and serving in whatever capacity you can.

Nichole will be home soon, and could really use some help this Friday, July 17. Please call her if you are able to help on that day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was just released from a New York hospital after 7 weeks due to a knee surgery and staph infection. The strength and love for the Lord that Nicole has shown kept me from complaining. when I was in alot of pain or stuck in a bed for hours and days with no one I knew able to visit, I thought of all that Nicole has been through and is still going through and it shut me up. I can, in a very small way, relate to what she is going through but her testimony and spirit has kept me looking toward the Lord for His comfort and mercy. I pray He gives her more mercy and will cure her very soon.