Saturday, February 21, 2009

new

Thank you to all who sent birthday greetings money and gifts. I am so emenously blessed by all of you. We feel carried through this trial by the loving hands of the saints. Know the Lord is blessed and pleased by your sacrifical love.  Thinking back to a year ago I am such a different person today. I thank the Lord for the lot in life He has given me.  He is Good and He is Wise and I am a worm, a redeemed worm. Alot of people ask how I am doing, how I am handling the trauma in my life. For a while I was a bit bothered by the question becuase I did not know how to answer. Well it came  to me the other day and quite simply you "roll with it". What I  mean is you take whatever God brings in life with thankfulness and by His  grace adjust. It steams deeper though, you see I know what I deserve- Hell. So any grace God gives me I joyfully recieve there is no room for compling when I know what I truley deserve. Even then sometimes pride creeps in and I complain Shame on me. As a sidenote I am so blessed by God in by so many ways.  
thank you to Julie Gephards for blogging for me forgive me please for my laziness in not blogging my self, the truth is me and the computer dont really get on all that well. 
thank you again.
Nichole

2 comments:

Cherie Baker Vann said...

Nichole dear, I am so sorry I forgot your birthday! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!

I know God is going to bring so much good, and your healing, out of all of this. I know we deserve worse but thank God we don't have to think or live that way because Jesus died so we could have an abundant, rich, free life!!

I'm so glad when you are able to write on the blog, you are such a great gal and I love seeing things in your own hand.:)

Happiest of Birthdays, may this be your best year ever!!

Love Cherie

The Resident Writer said...

Nichole!!! You did it!!! I'm so proud of you; you wrote on your blog!! You're a way cool chick if there ever was one!