Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas for the Greenes

I just spoke to Norm and Nichole and they were on their way, in their new clothes, (with the kids) to go eat at a restaurant with a gift certificate in hand! Nichole hasn't had a fever for 3 days - thank the Lord! She wanted me to let everyone know that they just finished opening their gifts 2 days ago. Norm and the kids waited for Nichole to come home before they touched them. They are completely overwhelmed by God's kindness and generosity to them through the church. Nichole is brimming over with joy and wants to thank everyone individually but I told her to please consider a group thank you that I could forward to everyone so she can spend some (feel good) time with her family. I am thanking the Lord for all of you, for giving liberally and abundantly from your hearts, and for the foundation that is being laid up for you in heaven ( 1 Timothy 6: 17-18).

Rejoicing,
Andrea Moore

No comments: