Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I received this update last night from Sue Leber.

Nichole is doing well and recovering as expected. The infection is clearing and there is no obsesses. She has a good appetite, which is a great sign.

There are a few changes in the schedule due to one of our regular helpers, needing some time to recover from an injury (a couple of weeks). Please be praying for her.

Nichole will need more rides soon as more dr. appointments arise.
Chemo treatments have not been scheduled yet, but soon.

The Greenes have decided to add another meal to be delivered each week, since Nichole can eat now and needs to put on a few pounds while she can. (One on Sat)

Nichole has asked us to continue to pray for wisdom for the decisions ahead, for the doctors to find the right treatment for this type of cancer or to find other doctors with the more experience with this cancer, whether here or out of state.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I am glad that you are feeling better Nichole. I will be praying for your requests.

Cherie Baker Vann said...

yay! thanks for the updates! I wish I wasn't working or I would totally help more. But if any other need comes up, please let me know!