Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Here is a brief update on Nichole, listing some of her needs as well. If you would like to help, contact Sue Leber. lebersue@hotmail.com. I will give them a call soon so I can post a more detailed update. Continue to pray for them!

Nichole is doing well at home. She's very happy to be there, as are the kids and Norm. As of today the most urgent need is for the care of Nichole during the daytime (this week, wed, thu, fri. still open). She would prefer someone comfortable with medical things or someone with medical experience. She needs help getting around and changing some bandages. And you shouldn't have your own children with you for this time. There is also the need of rides for Nichole to doctor appts. If you can be available on call for rides please let me know and as appointments are made I will contact you with more details. Please contact me via email if you can help with any of these things.

No comments: