Thursday, June 18, 2009

Updated and corrected Update June 18

Nichole has been told her cancer may be back. Her doctors want to perform another surgerry to have a look; they are suspicious. Her family and friends are looking for doctors in the States who are qualified to perform the needed surgery. If none are found, there is a doctor in Germany familiar with this type of pelvic cancer. However, this would call for much sacrifice and much fund raising. Please pray that doctors will be found in the States. Please also pray that Nichole would get some relief from the excruciating pain she is in. Meals and notes of encouragement are most appreciated at this time.

2 comments:

Carina said...

Nichole!

I really wish I had a good joke to tell you right now- hmmmm, there is usually something funny the kids are doing. I'm sure your kids are doing something funny...

Okay, now for where my heart is regarding you, friend.

It is so true to say you have been running the race well!

Your faith in Christ has been a strong witness to everyone you've come into contact with.

Lean hard on Jesus sweetie.

We're all praying for you in Alaska- for His sustaining grace in your life.

Lift your eyes up to the hills and ask where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord!

We love you Nichole and Norm and Ansel and Noah and Josie and Levi!

Cherie Baker Vann said...

Nichole!! we are so praying for you! I am so sorry to hear that the cancer is back. I'm dumbfounded actually. I am asking God to do beyond the impossible - He is far about an impossibilities we face in life. Far above facts. Far above dreams and hopes and pain. He can do anything. And He alone can take every day you have experienced and one day make them sweet. I am also specifically praying for your pain level - that your pain would just vanish. God so cares about even that!! with much love, Cherie